$49.99 - $54.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$251.99 - $259.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$37.99 - $39.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$27.00 - $35.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion 7-Speed Cassette is a great replacement for your 7-speed cassette. It fits on Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies and is chrome plated for durability.
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 11-28 - 280g
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$180.00 - $260.99
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
$400.00 - $656.99
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride • Optimized gear steps across entire range • XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$87.99 - $101.99
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion 8-Speed Cassette is a great replacement for your 8-speed cassette. It fits on Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies and is chrome plated for durability.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$25.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$84.99 - $89.99
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
If you love the feel and simplicity of a fixed gear, but crave a bit more versatility from your steed, the Surly Dingle Cog has just what you need. By pairing the Dingle with two front chainrings that have a 2-tooth difference such as a 42T and a 44T (sold separately), you gain a gearing option and your wheel position and chainstay length stay the same. Suddenly your fixed gear is a two-speed so you can tackle varied terrain with more ease.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
At a full 5mm thick, the Surly Fixed Cog Lockring doesn't mess around with cog security. It's CNC-machined from premium stainless steel for serious strength and durability. This sucker will hold tight through hard sprints and crazy skids. It's a small part, but an important one and Surly makes it right.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
Page 1 of 3 Next page