This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$1,829.99 - $1,833.99
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit. Each kit contains: - SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$43.99 - $44.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with tricke-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Taigra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Quick And Smooth Front Shifting "Under" High Pedaling Torque - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66° - Chain Line: 43.5mm
$163.99 - $178.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$43.99 - $45.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$389.99 - $442.99
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
$37.99 - $38.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
The EX1 derailleur capitalizes on the robust build and precise shifting attributes of the X-HORIZON design, to create the world’s first derailleur specifically made for E-MTBs. Engineered to handle high-torque, low-cadence shifting across the 11-48 tooth E-Block cassette, the EX1 derailleur gives E-MTB riders clean, confident shifts, so they can spend more time enjoying the ride. - Proven SRAM X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels - The EX1 derailleur is purpose built for E-MTB - Speeds: 1 x 8-speed - Weight: 289 grams - Color: Black - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Inner Cage: Aluminum - Bearings: Steel - Cage Size: Medium - Max Tooth: 48
A very affordable DH-specific derailleur designed to move across 7 cogs that have 11-speed cassette spacing. Roller bearing clutch in the pulley cage pivot for better chain control Cage Lock mechanism for easy wheel changes - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Cage Length: Medium - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 24 teeth - Largest Cog: 28 - Color: Black - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
Shimano's Alivio Shadow Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact to reduce wear and smooth pedaling. • Cage Length: Long • Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 45 teeth • Color: Gray • Drivetrain Speeds: 9 • Largest Cog (teeth): 36 • Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
$89.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Ultegra Rear Derailleur delivers category-defining 11-speed shifting. At the heart of the derailleur is a light, tough, cold-forged-aluminum body with a wide, rigid pivot design that maximizes shifting speed and equalizes shift effort across the cassette. Smooth-spinning pulleys use sealed bearing to keep out the dirt and ensure quiet running in the miles to come.
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for awesome shifting and top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. It's a dual-pull, so it'll work with any cable routing, and its design gives you better rear tire clearance.
Shimano's Deore XT Shadow Rear Derailleur is perfect for today's aggressive, all-mountain riding. The radical design means that the Shadow is super-low profile; it barely protrudes more than the quick release nut. Direct cable routing reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks and fires off shifts super quick. A stronger spring keeps the body more stable when blasting through technical terrain at speed and yields a firm, crisp shifting feel. Plus, the redesigned bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting your chainstay and reduces chatter so you just concentrate on the best line.
SRAM's X3 Rear Derailleur is ready for adventure. Its composite and steel construction is tough, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Shimano's SLX 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. The dual-pull design allows this derailleur to be used with top- or bottom-pull cable routing. It's a top-swing E-type derailleur that works with 38-40-tooth chain rings. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
SLX has always been Shimano's workhorse group: seriously solid performance, reasonable weight and all-mountain toughness. Well, this M675 version gets some trickle down features from XTR that are bound to make trail riders rejoice. This Shadow Plus derailleur retains the tucked-in Shadow profile that makes you less likely to tag it on trailside obstacles. And the Plus part is a one-way clutch that dramatically stiffens up the cage so chain slap, dropped chains, and all the associated noise are basically a thing of the past. It all adds onto SLX's legendary workhorse status.
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
$69.99 $99.99 30% Savings
SRAM's X9 Rear Derailleur is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It offers a great balance of durability, low weight and slick shifting. The X9 features an aluminum/composite construction, SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing for quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can sample singletrack for years to come.
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
$24.99 - $26.99
Shimano Claris front derailleurs offer, smooth easy shifts and are compatible with dual-control road shifters as well as flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Shimano's SLX Front Derailleur is built tough for enduro/all-mountain use and it shifts quickly and smoothly every time. Shimano tweaked the angles for improved rear tire clearance and easier access to adjustment screws. This E-Type design mounts to your bottom bracket.
$43.99 - $60.99
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. This model is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
Page 1 of 7 Next page