Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you basically have the Torch 1.0 Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for a customizable, adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the right level of rigidity.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- With a 6.0 Stiffness index, the injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and plenty light.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for a superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple feel over the foot.
- Reflective heel elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Three-bolt and two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road and mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 40||888818325078||61018-5040||27415|
|Black / 41||888818323975||61018-5041||27416|
|Black / 42||888818325481||61018-5042||27418|
|Black / 43||888818326754||61018-5043||27419|
|Black / 44||888818326914||61018-5044||2742|
|Black / 45||888818327089||61018-5045||27421|
|Black / 46||888818327140||61018-5046||27422|
|Black / 47||888818323494||61018-5047||27423|